Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-04-2009, 11:46 PM   #1
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
Best Free News Sources

I asked this a while back but didn't get any hits so I thought I might again.

Using those sources available to us - Calibre, Feedbooks... what are the best news sources/magazines available? Quality of publication + quality of what Calibre or Feedbooks can transfer to our devices...

The New York Review of Books works great, for instance, and it seems that the NY Times (subscription) does as well with calibre. But what else?
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:25 AM   #2
Arapito
Arapito began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
My favourite is "The Economist". There is a great selection of articles and the format returned by Calibre is acceptable, at the very least, although ToC navigation can be a little flaky (perhaps "non-intuitive" is a better word).
Arapito is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert