Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 09-23-2010, 07:35 AM   #1
GhostHawk
Data Privateer!
GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.

Device: Ectaco Jetbook& Jetbook Lite
Arrow Jetbook & Libre users with skype?

Talked Russell into trying Skype last night as he was having some technical difficulty's. Computer to computer Skype is free, you can download, install, choose a name without it costing you a dime.

And it comes with a pretty neat set of functions, including the ability to share your screen with the person your talking to. So he was able to watch as I did something. Then I was able to watch as he tried it.

Makes long distance tech support much much easier. Also being able to send someone a file, the URL of a web page, etc. Well its just handy.

If anyone is interested in hooking up do a search for Ghosth332

I'll let Russell decide if he wants to be found or not.
GhostHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:48 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Bill, my skype program began automatically when I booted my computer this morning. If it happens next time, I'll delete it and download it again.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2010, 01:54 PM   #3
GhostHawk
Data Privateer!
GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.

Russell, there should be a box to uncheck in setup to not have it start when windows starts.

Tools, Options, general settings.
"Start Skype when I start Windows"
Old 09-23-2010, 02:43 PM   #4
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Bill, I didn't find that, but I did find a surprise listing for my home page, so I deleted that.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:16 AM   #5
GhostHawk
Data Privateer!

I'll look for you on skype tonight and work through it.
Advert