Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 07-27-2009, 12:49 AM   #91
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
Thanks, Nick. I'll let you know what happens.

Off the subject. When will IMP be included in Calibre?
Though I know Kovid has previously stated it won't, it could be included easily for those using Windows and MacOSX OSes since eBook Publisher installs well on those operating systems. It also could be hacked to be used in linux with wine, but it is not trival and would probably cause a lot of headaches for him and users alike. I've tried it and even I almost gave up!

If you want, I could write for you, a small windows batch file program to quickly convert your final .html to .imp's using my html2imps.exe included with my GuteBook installer.

The batch file code would be like:
Code:
Html2IMP --1200 --1150 -a "AuthorName" -t "Title of eBook" -c "CategoryName" "FinalHTML.html"
You would supply four parameters (in quotes) i.e. Author name(s), Book Title, Category/Genre and your .html filename and in return you get the EBW1150 .imp and REB1200 .imp simultaneously.

Last edited by nrapallo; 07-27-2009 at 11:06 AM. Reason: added code
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:54 AM   #92
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
And if a table doesn't fit in the page, it's just cut in the middle of a line (vertical or horizontal), at least with the few tables I've used.
It is, but at least on the CyBook, the line is repeated in full on the following page, so you don't actually lose anything; it just looks bad.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert