Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-13-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Dealing with the MOBI problem

Well, when you love using a piece of software you sometimes have to work with its growing pains. I need to use the beta .06 software to access my new Kindle DX. However, 2 out of three HTML->MOBI conversions that I try fail. So, I have 1.52 installed in another directory (OSX). I can switch to 1.52, convert my files, get out of 1.52 and get back into .06 and then download to the Kindle. A bit of a bother but I now it will get fixed soon.

Try this trick if you are having the same problem.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote