Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-05-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
gshank
Enthusiast
gshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle
pocketbook 360 plus theme

I've pulled apart the theme that came with my PocketBook 360 plus. Most of the resources in the theme are 4-bit 16 gray scale images, but the pbres program doesn't handle 4 bit images. There are some methods in libinkview, like LoadBitmap and SaveBitmap, but I don't see any way to make them create the higher resolution resources.

I've created my own theme compiler program and with luck may be able to do something eventually, since it doesn't seem hopeful that PocketBook will provide us with an updated theme compiler soon.

Meanwhile, I've bundled the 360 plus default theme up for those who want to play with it. It includes a list of the resources in the pbt, the config file, the bmp files that were produced by libinkview's 'SaveBitmap', and some binary itbitmap resources (as .pbr files). My theme compiler will compile from the ibitmap resources, bmp, or png, so if somebody is feeling adventurous I will send the code for the theme compiler privately. I don't want to upload it yet because it's not quite ready for public use.

Gerda
Attached Files
File Type: gz pb360plus.tar.gz (382.9 KB, 878 views)
gshank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:34 AM   #2
gshank
Enthusiast
gshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle
updated 360 plus resources

The previously posted BMP files for the 360 plus default theme did not include the transparent colors from the mask, because the SaveBitmap function didn't do that. Here is an updated package for the 360 default theme which includes transparent colors.

Gerda
Attached Files
File Type: zip pb360plus.zip (1.49 MB, 821 views)
gshank is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2011, 12:59 AM   #3
2MBR
2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese

Device: PB301+ PB360+
Is it possible to get the modified themes source code of those messages:
pb360themes.zip

For PB360+ need added resources:
ICON_WWW.bmp
quickpanel.bmp
smallbook.bmp
user.bmp
user_sd.bmp
ICON_NETFOLDER.bmp
and other

Known New resources(in Pro series)