Notices

Old 08-19-2007, 08:14 AM   #1
andyafro
Connoisseur
andyafro doesn't litterandyafro doesn't litter

Device: sony reader prs-500
Thumbs up Autumn Series (Zombie Horror) free AUDIO download

I am half way through a book and it is excellent so i thought i would share,
it's part of the autumn series by david moody and before anyone starts about copyright the first book in the series is free.
I am posting it in text format (easy to convert) but its availible in many formats at the main site the link is -

http://www.theinfected.co.uk/FreeBook.htm

information about the book is at - http://www.theinfected.co.uk/Autumn.htm

There making the series into a film that comes out next year sometime also I am legend comes out this year (book was so good)

enjoy

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-05-2009 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Attachment removed due to copyright
andyafro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:21 AM   #2
Robert Marquard
Delphi-Guy
Robert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheese

Device: iLiad, Palm T3
Even if it is free it does not mean you are allowed to post it here. Better post only the link to the website. There are various formats available anyway.
Robert Marquard is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2007, 09:58 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Besides, even if it was legal to post here, we don't want the text version. it strips out any attributes. We'd want to have it in formats that the various devices we support can handle that do have the attributes. Like converting from the Word or RTF.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 10:19 AM   #4
splat
Zealot
splat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.splat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.splat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.splat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Ignoring the whole format issue and getting back on topic, I'll second the recommendation for this book. It is an amazing read, a very simple story that keeps you on the edge of your seat. I've just picked up the sequel Autumn - The City and looking forward to see how it pans out
splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:00 PM   #5
andyafro
Connoisseur

autumn echoes is availible free as well on the site

http://www.theinfected.co.uk/EDown.htm

multi formats
Advert
Old 08-21-2007, 03:26 PM   #6
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
I've emailed the author reference supplying his books under sony format and he said he didn't know about the sony reader and that he'll check it out. I've send him a link to this site.
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 01:11 PM   #7
andyafro
Connoisseur

i have read them all now and they are so good i would recommend them to anyone still don't touch history of the z war (best zombie book ever)

anyway seems undead films will be the main thing for 2008 with autumn coming out and 30 days of night, i am legend and the history of the z war is to be made into a film
Old 01-26-2009, 11:10 AM   #8
crazeemom
crazeemom began at the beginning.

Device: none
Autumn

Loved it!! Trying to find part 2, but the website mentioned no longer offers the download. To me it was up there with the Rising.
crazeemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:28 AM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazeemom View Post
Loved it!! Trying to find part 2, but the website mentioned no longer offers the download. To me it was up there with the Rising.
At one time, the author had these available for a VERY inexpensive price, but no longer.

Apparently, a movie has just been made and, I would imagine, the author wants to maximize his profit potential - which is good.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:16 AM   #10
cen
Connoisseur
cen doesn't littercen doesn't litter

Device: iRex iLiad (v1) / Sony Librie
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazeemom View Post
Loved it!! Trying to find part 2, but the website mentioned no longer offers the download.
The book rights were sold. Everything will be re-released over a period of time, iirc you'll be lucky to see Autumn: The City this year.

Quote:
Firstly, HATER and its two sequels and the five AUTUMN books will be published gradually over the next few years
http://www.djmoody.co.uk/2008/11/24/the-price-of-books/
cen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:37 AM   #11
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
Big fan of Zombies, I'm checking this out!
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 11:38 PM   #12
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
In case anyone's interested, Darker Projects did an audio dramatization of Autumn and has it available for free download. The quality is excellent and I'd reccomend it for any fans.

http://www.darkerprojects.com/autumn.php
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:25 AM   #13
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Book links are outdated, due to Moody removing them as Freebies. A film is in process.

Title of the thread has been changed to reflect a FREE AUDIO.

Don (Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote