Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-01-2009, 02:13 PM   #166
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
Quote:
Includes Batteries (lasts up to 4 hours)
That's why I gave up on Verilux. It could last up to 6 hours.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #167
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I got the Verilux, thanks to multiple recommendations and reviews here. I echo some of those sentiments, great idea and it works. I just wish it wasn't made so cheaply. I had to 'assemble' the body to the clamp pivot, my battery cover is tricky snap fit, and the whole deal has a very flimsy feel to it. The included USB power/charge cord is a snazzy extra.

If it endures I will cherish it. If it falls apart the first time my luggage plays rough I'll be unhappy.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:38 PM   #168
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penforhire View Post
I got the Verilux, thanks to multiple recommendations and reviews here. I echo some of those sentiments, great idea and it works. I just wish it wasn't made so cheaply. I had to 'assemble' the body to the clamp pivot, my battery cover is tricky snap fit, and the whole deal has a very flimsy feel to it. The included USB power/charge cord is a snazzy extra.

If it endures I will cherish it. If it falls apart the first time my luggage plays rough I'll be unhappy.
It travelled with me quite a lot but I always took good care of it. You know it is not very sturdy, so you know you don't drop it to the bottom of your suitcase and hope it survives the rigours of travelling. Generally speaking if you apply common sense it will work for many years
I always had it in my backpack next to my camera.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:16 PM   #169
solyfugo
solyfugo began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I've posted my own review of the Mighty Bright Travel Flex Book Light

I am sorry but it is in Spanish by the moment (I promise an english version as soon as posible, I'll try tomorrow).
solyfugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:24 PM   #170
nana
nana began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Reading lights

So, I heard Dollar Tree has a good night light (of course $1) - Anybody bought one?

FYI: I love my night light from Eddie Bauer $12.95 and the batterie has lasted for a year (with a lot of use). But, I am always looking for more - for travel bag, car, work, etc.

KINDLE VIRGIN HERE: I want to know if anyone has downloaded to Kindle some of the eware - like patches to get screen easier to read without attaching a light??? Are downloads safe for kindle???
nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:53 PM   #171
whizkey
whizkey began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Although this tread is old it has a lot of good info about reading lights. That's the reason I want to share with you my expereience with the just received the Belkin Clip-On Reading light for Kindle, which fits perfect on my Sony reader. Picture on:
http://www.gadgetreview.com/2010/05/...ing-light.html
It has 3 LED's and 3 AAA batteries is light and spreadout the light very well. This makes it possible to avoid reflections.
whizkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bug light booklight