Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 12-16-2002, 11:38 PM   #1
archituz
Connoisseur
archituz doesn't litterarchituz doesn't litter

I used to be able to successfully load/update iSiloX-configured sites onto both or either the CF or SD cards in my HandEra 330 several times a day by using Pilot Install-- altho I never paid attention to which folder on the cards I was loading to. Pilot Install was set by default to /Palm/Launcher.

Then I updated iSilo and iSiloX to new v3.25. Now I'm having problems (because of 3.25?). Sometimes when I open the sites on the HE after P-Installing OVER existing sites, I get techno-jumble; lots of ??'s and !!'s and wingdings. If I first delete the same previously-installed site and load the updated version again, it usually works. I tried placing the files in the /Palm/Programs/iSilo folder, which sometimes worked but I'm mixed up.

Any idea what's going on? Could the problem be 3.25? Should card-loaded iSilo files be placed in a specific sub-folder, like /Palm/Programs/iSilo or does it matter?

Thanks for your really fabulous site and forum.
Marty