Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-30-2007, 08:06 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Free Ashampoo Burning Studio 6.50

Here is a cool CD/DVD-burning software (for Windows) that I've been using for the past months ever since I dumped that memory hog Ahead Nero. Ashampoo Burning Studio 6.50 is tiny, doesn't install any system drivers, has no ugly autostart processes, and best of all, as of today it's free. Version 7.0 is out ($) but I'll stick to 6.50 which has all I need for now.

More info and link to the download @ Neowin.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 11:16 AM   #2
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
thanks

that nero stuff just fiddles around too much and eats a lot of disks to get one right
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert