Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-12-2010, 07:05 AM   #1
cmcgranahan
cmcgranahan began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Could not upload

I had a Sony PRS-600 and have all my books on there. Now I have a Sony PRS-350. When I try to send books to the new device I get an error message that says "could not upload the following books to the device, as no suitable formats were found." As a test I downloaded another copy of a book that would not load and converted it the same way all the other ones were done and it would load on the new reader. I don't want to redownload over 300 books. Can someone help me?
cmcgranahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:26 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Did you check that the necessary formats are indeed available? I'd guess you need either ePub or LRF for a Sony device. If they are not available, convert.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2010, 08:11 AM   #3
cmcgranahan
cmcgranahan began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
The format is correct. All the books would load on to my PRS-600 but won't load onto my PRS-350.
cmcgranahan is offline   Reply With Quote