Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-21-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
Mare of Earth
Leaver of Hoofmarks
Mare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle Paperwhite 4
Sony brand 505 Black Leather Case

Sold!
Thank you for your interest.

Last edited by Mare of Earth; 04-14-2009 at 02:55 AM.
Mare of Earth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:37 AM   #2
Mare of Earth
Leaver of Hoofmarks
Mare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notes

bump.
Advert
Old 03-27-2009, 12:26 PM   #3
Mare of Earth
Leaver of Hoofmarks

bump - price change. I do want rid of these - ordered these before my M Edge case.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:58 PM   #4
drew00149
Connoisseur
drew00149 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, iRex iLiad, HTC Kaiser
Wow the PM system is worthless. It still says I have 0 sent messages. Did you get my message?
drew00149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:55 PM   #5
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
I also sent you a PM. I wanted to know if they have the plastic middle clip that attach the cover to the reader. If so, I like to buy them.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2009, 12:50 AM   #6
drew00149
Connoisseur

LOL me first if he/she actually responds sometime.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:57 AM   #7
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew00149 View Post
LOL me first if he/she actually responds sometime.
Actually I sent him the PM on March 26 before he posted his latest message. It was sent on Thursday, so me first! I just did not think to post in this thread since he specifically asked for interested parties to PM him until I saw your post.

Last edited by Lilly; 03-31-2009 at 11:01 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:35 PM   #8
drew00149
Connoisseur

O lame well i guess you first
Old 03-31-2009, 03:23 PM   #9
rana
Gadget Freak
rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: SonyPRS505,Kindle1,NokiaN810,VilivX70, SmrtQ7,JoinTechJE100,NookColor
Instead of getting into the duel here I just ordered the Tuff-Luv case from i-nique. Yes, it is a bit more money, but looks like a REALLY nice case, and I like the way it folds (up-down and not sideways)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=350148197136

The final price came to $39.26 including shipping.
rana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:03 PM   #10
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rana View Post
Instead of getting into the duel here I just ordered the Tuff-Luv case from i-nique. Yes, it is a bit more money, but looks like a REALLY nice case, and I like the way it folds (up-down and not sideways)
One of the things I like about the TL is that you can use the cover flap to prop up the 505 on a table.

The case has a built in strut that is supposed to be used for that purpose, but I find the angle to be too acute. It appears to be about 60 degrees. But the cover lets me have a 45 degree angle.

If I could figure out some way to remove the built in strut without damaging the case, I'd take it off entirely. It would make the thing that much easier to hold.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #11
Lilly
Guru

I'm taking myself out of this bidding war Harmon has kindly offered me a Sony cover at a cost of $0.00! Thank you so much Harmon.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:55 PM   #12
drew00149
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
I'm taking myself out of this bidding war Harmon has kindly offered me a Sony cover at a cost of $0.00! Thank you so much Harmon.
LOL im pretty sure it doesn't matter since Mare is never going to respond. Maybe they sold it elsewhere.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:43 AM   #13
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
My pleasure - I hope it works out for you.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:49 AM   #14
Mare of Earth
Leaver of Hoofmarks

Sorry about the delay in contacting people - I just got the PMs this morning. I have replied to all who had PMd me.

(I didn't realize that I wouldn't get an email about having PMs - is there a setting somewhere??)

(As a side note - a mare is a female horse.....)

I also have a Sony Charger, new in package - $20 if anyone needs one.

Mare

Last edited by Mare of Earth; 04-13-2009 at 09:55 AM.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:38 PM   #15
drew00149
Connoisseur

I'm aware a mare is a female horse. I wasn't aware I was supposed to infer your sex based on that.