Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 03-09-2010, 11:30 PM   #121
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Really didn't expect it to arrive so quickly.
Don't you hate when that happens.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:45 PM   #122
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Don't you hate when that happens.
Happens to me quite often, since I travel a lot. Life is hard Now I have to find an excuse to return home early. Maybe work twice as hard and finish up in half the time.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-10-2010, 10:07 AM   #123
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Maybe work twice as hard and finish up in half the time.
See, it's already improving your productivity.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:17 AM   #124
overdrunk
overdrunk began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
Is the 10% promotion still available at Cartoys.com? I tried many times and found that I could not use the payphrase check out even though they still have that ad there.
overdrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:55 AM   #125
Dellaster
本の虫
Dellaster has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dellaster has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dellaster has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dellaster has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle3, DXG, Fire · iPad, iPod
Quote:
Originally Posted by overdrunk View Post
Is the 10% promotion still available at Cartoys.com? I tried many times and found that I could not use the payphrase check out even though they still have that ad there.
Perhaps the promotion still works for other products at Cartoys.com, but unfortunately it ended for the DR800SG around the end of last month. I ordered mine on Tuesday March 2nd and didn't get it, but at least one person ordered it the previous Friday and got the discount.
Dellaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-11-2010, 11:18 AM   #126
Shaggy
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by overdrunk View Post
It only worked briefly. Doesn't seem to be available anymore.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:49 PM   #127
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
I received my DR800SG from Car Toys the other day. I was able to get the 10% discount. So far I am very impressed with the reader. I like the screen and the speed of the device. I also like the flip bar to turn the page. I would like to see a couple changes though. First I think they should add another font size. Make (small) extra small and create a new small font. The difference between small and medium is too great now. Secondly I do not think that the book mark line has to be so large. It bothers me when text crosses into the bookmark line (I avoid this by selecting a larger margin size). They could cut it down to a quarter of the size and it would still fulfill its purpose. A dictionary would be nice in the future also.

Last edited by Madam Broshkina; 03-11-2010 at 06:06 PM.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:15 AM   #128
OrcaBlue
Groupie
OrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-500
*delete*
OrcaBlue is offline   Reply With Quote