Notices

Old 11-06-2012, 01:00 AM   #1
talizh
Enthusiast
talizh has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: none
i62HD Pdf reflow

Hello Everyone,

I just ordered an i64HD last week and am eagerly awaiting its delivery. I plan to use it mostly for reading pdf books. I have a quick question for experienced onyx users. When reading in pdf reflow mode is it possible to make annotations or notes?

Thanks!
talizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:51 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by talizh View Post
Hello Everyone,

I just ordered an i64HD last week and am eagerly awaiting its delivery. I plan to use it mostly for reading pdf books. I have a quick question for experienced onyx users. When reading in pdf reflow mode is it possible to make annotations or notes?

Thanks!
Highlighting and comments are working in reflow just fine. But scribbling is impossibleing in reflow just fine. But scribbling is impossible
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2012, 05:11 AM   #3
talizh
Enthusiast
talizh has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: none
Excellent, that's great! Thanks Booxtor! I literally can't wait to get my hands on it, ha ha!

The e-reader that I have now is an Iriver Story HD. As a basic e-reader I love it but the inability to take annotations was really starting to annoy me. The i62 sounds perfect for my needs.
talizh is offline   Reply With Quote