Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-21-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
ramako
ramako began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Where can I buy the glo in Europe that ships to Finland?

Hi everyone,
I've been lurking these forums for a while, but I decided to register today since I've been waiting for around a month to buy the kobo glo, but I can't seem to find and online store to buy it. Play.com is out of stock, and whsmiths only ships to UK.

It'd be nice also if the website accepts Paypal, cause I've got some money there and I want to spend it all.

It really is hard to buy one of the new frontlight ereaders...
ramako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:38 PM   #2
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
You could try the FNAC in France or Belgium but I can't promise they would ship it to Finland.
Don't you have a store where you can go in person and buy it the old fashion way ?
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2012, 04:22 PM   #3
ramako

I'm not finnish, so I don't know about shops here, but I highly doubt it My only chance is to buy it online.
Old 11-21-2012, 04:24 PM   #4
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Have you try Mondadori in Italy? I know they ship to Spain (I know too that FNAC France doesn't do it).
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:58 PM   #5
lkodk
Connoisseur
lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: PRS-505 + PRS-600 + PRS-T1 + Kobo Glo
I can recommend technikdirekt.de. They also ship to Finland.
At time of writing the Glo is not in stock however.

I purchased my own Kobo Glo from there, the first time they had it in stock, and they have been in and out of stock since.
lkodk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2012, 01:36 AM   #6
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well if you live in Finland it would make sense that you go out to see what stores sell what products. I mean you don't wait to find some online food website to buy food or some online gas website to put gas in your car ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramako View Post
I'm not finnish, so I don't know about shops here, but I highly doubt it My only chance is to buy it online.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:17 AM   #7
ramako

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Well if you live in Finland it would make sense that you go out to see what stores sell what products. I mean you don't wait to find some online food website to buy food or some online gas website to put gas in your car ...
Actually I've been living here only for 2 months and I don't know Finnish language, so it's kinda hard!

Thanks to everyone guys, I think I'll buy it in Fnac France that ships to Finland. Luckily my years studying french paid out and it's easy to register and buy.

Last edited by ramako; 11-22-2012 at 07:25 AM.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:45 PM   #8
Ki1P
Ki1P is a marvel to beholdKi1P is a marvel to beholdKi1P is a marvel to beholdKi1P is a marvel to beholdKi1P is a marvel to beholdKi1P is a marvel to beholdKi1P is a marvel to beholdKi1P is a marvel to beholdKi1P is a marvel to beholdKi1P is a marvel to beholdKi1P is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Glo
Also thinking about buying from Fnac, but I'm worried that the software language will be in French. Anyone know for sure?
Ki1P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:05 AM   #9
ramako

I bought it from fnac france and when you power on the device for the first time, it ask you which language do you want to choose.Though I think there is no english in the manual that comes with the kobo glo.