WD40 10 30.30%
Dada 3 9.09%
Frilled lizards 4 12.12%
Nutella 8 24.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2008, 06:08 PM   #46
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
I am overcome with an intensely male and juvenile desire... to see Zelda and Xena have a sword fight.
Take your pick Zelda -- knitting needles or swords? Wait, I only know how to crochet, so that gives me only one weapon. Might not be quite as fair.

I'll meet you in the square at dawn. Of course, what with the time difference and all -- you probably won't be there at the same time that I am! Perhaps that's a good thing! PlanetHead, will you be my second? I asked first!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:15 PM   #47
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Oh, no! It's mightycurvaceousbadgoodfairtomiddlinDeb against the zombie-of-Pirandello-who-looks-mighty-nice-in-the-tub battling it out in a potentially fatal fight with craft implements. I can't look. Well, yes, I can.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2008, 06:30 PM   #48
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
By the way, what happened to you lately, VR? Have you turned DaDa on us ... or the guy who makes clocks melt? You look like you were left out in the rain.... (and I can't take it, cuz the icings all melting, etc..)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:37 PM   #49
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Well, I voted for WD40: probably one of the most useful lubricants in the universe. I always have some at home and in the office. (And a roll of duct tape.) Have I not impressed students by mending faulty OHPs, data projectors and squeaky doors? I even fixed a wheelchair once.
And everyone knows that WD40 is the Chanel no 5 of the robot species.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:39 PM   #50
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
oh good heavens, i left off duct tape. whatever was i thinking. sorry guys, we're going to have to do this whole thing from the beginning.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2008, 07:06 PM   #51
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

as for this silliness about a duel, Mark Twain said about duels
Quote:
“I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.”
luckily for her, badgooddeb is not a man, and i am not mark twain. but just who is this xena character ?
Old 05-02-2008, 07:17 PM   #52
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Xena is to badgoodDeb as Marvin the Paranoid Android is to Taylor514ce.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 07:19 PM   #53
zelda_pinwheel

aaah. thanks for clearing that up.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:26 PM   #54
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
By the way, what happened to you lately, VR? Have you turned DaDa on us ... or the guy who makes clocks melt? You look like you were left out in the rain.... (and I can't take it, cuz the icings all melting, etc..)
I'm just trying to get into the spirit of the thread. Before it becomes knitted into something truly bizarre.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:30 PM   #55
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You mean tatted into something truly bizarre. Keep up on all the cross-referential personal details and inside jokes, can you?
Old 05-02-2008, 08:36 PM   #56
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

I'll do my breast, Fish Face.

Note of Clarification: the following is a grimacing smiley.
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2008, 08:39 PM   #57
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.

Testing, testing. Is this thing on?

:groan:
:emotifaction:
Old 05-02-2008, 08:43 PM   #58
zelda_pinwheel

oh ! stop ! NatCh's spleen !!!
Old 05-02-2008, 08:43 PM   #59
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Squirrels are evil that's why I choose WD40.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:59 PM   #60
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Squirrels are evil that's why I choose WD40.
Squirrels are the root of all evil.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, frilled lizards, marcel duchamp, nutella, planethead, unutterable silliness