Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 08-14-2012, 08:10 AM   #1
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Newegg sell jetBook Lite for $56.95 and Free shipping

I just find out that Newegg sell jetBook Lite for $56.95 and Free shipping
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA1CU0CT9361

I have this model and use it during my trips. This price looks very good.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
This is my main ebook reader that I use every day. It is great to see it on sale again,
and that sure is a terrific price, the last time Newegg had them on sale it was something
like $80, if I recall correctly. I don't really need a fifth one, myself.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-14-2012, 09:35 PM   #3
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
It's great to give jetBook Lite fans another chance to buy a backup. At that price, it doesn't matter if you never use it.

I appreciate now more than ever the fact that the JBL uses flashlight batteries, and is not dependent upon a battery which cannot be inexpensively replaced, and loses its power (both short term and lifetime) even when not in use.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #4
X read X
Banned
X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook, iPhone 4, Jetbook Color.
I remember when i thought $150 was a good price for them! I'm sure there are cheaper eBook readers out there but i haven't seen any with the compatibility that the JBL has. Kudos to newegg for 'giving them away' haha.
X read X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:18 PM   #5
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by X read X View Post
I remember when i thought $150 was a good price for them! I'm sure there are cheaper eBook readers out there but i haven't seen any with the compatibility that the JBL has. Kudos to newegg for 'giving them away' haha.
yes, I think this price $56.95 is cheapest cost for ebook readers now.
Another big plus that jetbook Lite has support for many formats
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-15-2012, 08:51 AM   #6
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
i think every jetbook fan has a JBL. i still have the original jetBook which is my primary ebook reader. but i think i'll get 2 JBLs just in case since the deal really is great
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:07 PM   #7
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Placed my order today for a backup.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:46 PM   #8
wyrm
wyrm began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook
Quote:
We do not offer International or APO/FPO shipping options at this time.

That's too bad...

Looking for an European alternative...
wyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:28 PM   #9
ragzy
ragzy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
I'm also looking for a European alternative, someone really should buy a couple and sell them on ebay offering international shipping.
ragzy is offline   Reply With Quote