Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 07-18-2013, 11:30 AM   #1
Freet
Freet began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Smile Screen half-broken, reading from other half

Hi,
I've got a problem: my screen is broken (top right corner) so now only 3/4 of the screen is visible.
I'd like to use it anyway and avoid to throw it away since it's still working, but to do so I need to make it work as it had a different screen dimensions (it's 4.6' now, same width, 2/3 height). Is it possible? Where should I put my hands on?
I'm currently using PRS+ maybe there's a shortcut to fix it from there?
Thanks to whoever try to solve this problem with me!
Freet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:52 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Don't put in the effort in my opinion, but what you can do is in the stylesheet of the ePUB's set a top margin for @page of around 20pt to begin with.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
prs-505 screen