Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 10-10-2014, 11:30 AM   #1006
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lairdrob View Post
Yeah "all over the place" was probably the wrong phrase to use. I, like you, can only see part of the actual covers as some of them are so big. I've only accessed my COPs server on Safari and chrome as I've only got a basic kindle (non touch) and the browser on there is crazy slow.

Pleeeeeease resize the covers on bootstrap.
I've added the bug in Github : https://github.com/seblucas/cops/issues/177

I'll take care of it this weekend.
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 05:18 PM   #1007
mariosipad
Guru
mariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watch

Device: iPad & iPhone with Marvin 2 + 3 & Kobo Glo HD
Hi vlad59!

This is only a (hopefully fixable) problem when using the "bootstrap template" with setting:

$config['cops_thumbnail_handling'] = "1";

It's good to read you are still able to allocate a little time to COPS!
mariosipad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-11-2014, 03:54 AM   #1008
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosipad View Post
Hi vlad59!

This is only a (hopefully fixable) problem when using the "bootstrap template" with setting:

$config['cops_thumbnail_handling'] = "1";

It's good to read you are still able to allocate a little time to COPS!
Hi Mariosipad,

too little time unfortunately. Normal Work + University courses + Family take indeed a lot of time.

It'll get better in november.
Old 10-11-2014, 06:42 AM   #1009
lairdrob
lairdrob began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for looking into this for me. I've sent you a little donation so you can get yourself a drink on me.
lairdrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 03:35 PM   #1010
vlad59
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad59 View Post
I've added the bug in Github : https://github.com/seblucas/cops/issues/177

I'll take care of it this weekend.
Fixed in github.

Thanks for the donation lairdrob, I shared a Saint Bernardus Abt 12 (my all time favorite beer) this weekend with some friends so cheers !
Advert
Old 10-13-2014, 05:16 AM   #1011
mariosipad
Guru
mariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watch

Device: iPad & iPhone with Marvin 2 + 3 & Kobo Glo HD
Updated, and it worx!!

I hope you had more than 1 bottle to share with your friends?
mariosipad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 07:51 AM   #1012
vlad59
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosipad View Post
Updated, and it worx!!

I hope you had more than 1 bottle to share with your friends?
Sorry but the real number of bottle opened won't be disclosed
Old 10-16-2014, 08:26 AM   #1013
lairdrob
lairdrob began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Amazing! Thanks for doing this so quickly, it works perfectly!
lairdrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 06:15 AM   #1014
red-baron
red-baron began at the beginning.

Device: multiple
Error "host name may not be null"

Hi,

I'm hosting COPS on a synology DS with DSM 5.0. Everything is fine, just Android Moon+ Reader reports the error "host name may not be null" when accessing the data.

I changed the parameter

/*
* generate a invalid OPDS stream to allow bad OPDS client to use search
* Example of non compliant OPDS client : Moon+ Reader
* Example of good OPDS client : Mantano, FBReader
* 1 : enable support for non compliant OPDS client
* 0 : always generate valid OPDS code
*/
$config['cops_generate_invalid_opds_stream'] = "1";
but this had no effect.

FB-Reader works fine.
Any idea what's going wrong ?

Frank
red-baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:56 AM   #1015
guruproj
guruproj began at the beginning.

Device: kobo H2O, Kindle PW3 32GB
How can I set it up to use with remote library? For example, store the whole library on copy.com but COPS on a server. Every time I tried to use http://.../ as location for library I got errors. Thanks!
guruproj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 10:14 AM   #1016
vlad59
Addict

@red-baron

Never used Moon+ Reader (beside from just testing it) and I remember it being picky about url, did you add feed.php ?

Do you have a special port or are you using the normal 80 TCP port ?

@guruproj

It's not possible for the moment. Some time ago there was a script for dropbox but I didn't see anything for copy.com.

Cops must have a direct access to the Calibre files.
Old 12-26-2014, 10:43 AM   #1017
ki5ck
Connoisseur
ki5ck began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone, Note3
Just moved over to COPS from Calibre2OPDS. One thing I miss is that when browsing by author, the series are grouped and ordered instead of being listed with all the books. Is there a way to do that in COPS?
ki5ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:11 AM   #1018
vlad59
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ki5ck View Post
Just moved over to COPS from Calibre2OPDS. One thing I miss is that when browsing by author, the series are grouped and ordered instead of being listed with all the books. Is there a way to do that in COPS?
For now no there no way to do that. IIRC I have a patch somewhere that change the sorting to include book series so all the books with no series are at the end of the list and all other books are grouped by series.
Would it be enough ?
Old 12-27-2014, 11:49 AM   #1019
ki5ck
Connoisseur
ki5ck began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone, Note3
That would be perfect!
ki5ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:20 AM   #1020
Abrillon
Abrillon began at the beginning.

Device: Iphone
Maybe I am doing something wrong. in my Calibre library I have several books with multiple authors i.e. Richard Bachman & Stephen King. I use the the "&" as a separator. In Calibre, Bachman and King are listed separately but in COPS I only see "Bachman" in the details of the book. If I search "King" in COPS I find the books but they are listed as single author KING. Even if I reverse the authors like Stephen King & Richard Bachman, Bachman comes out.

Verified the same thing with another book... Robert Galbraith & J. K. Rowling as authors. Galbraith comes out as Authors.

It seems to display the first author alphabetically. Is there a fix to list all authors like you list al tags?

Thanks in advance
Abrillon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre opds, dns, kobo aura, synology