Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 01-06-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
samhandwich
samhandwich began at the beginning.

Device: moon reader
Req: Outside Magazine recipe

Hello. Making advanced recipes is over my head. Can anyone help me make one for Outside Magazine? I've found RSS feeds for their various blogs, but not for the magazine articles.

Seems like they release magazine articles online for free for the previous issue when a new issue comes out, so the recipe probably needs a 1 month delay built in?

Thanks!
samhandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #2
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
see if attached recipe works for you
Attached Files
File Type: zip out.recipe.zip (1.1 KB, 187 views)
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2013, 02:07 PM   #3
samhandwich

Thanks so much for working on it!

Looks like this gets just the first few paragraphs then says, "More at Outside."
Old 01-09-2013, 03:29 AM   #4
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
sorry i did not realise there were multiple pages. i thought the next link was to the next article not th next page of the same article. try this now and let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip out.recipe.zip (1.1 KB, 195 views)
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:37 PM   #5
samhandwich

It works!! Thank you so much.
Advert

Tags
outside magazine, recipe