Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-02-2012, 02:13 AM   #181
DavidKitson
Mobile Story Author
DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fujitsu P1510 ( Old & Clunky! )
The Fourth Edition has been released. Contains the biggest number of edits yet - Just uploaded to Amazon, should be available within 24 hours. In the mean time, for those who want the .MOBI file, please PM me with a return email address. Keep in mind it usually takes about a month or two before the new version clicks over to "free" - However I'll also update the other versions as well as soon as I get a chance and as soon as the fourth revision has passed the Kindle quality checks.

And Hi Caleb - Sorry, I forgot to thank you for your review - Much appreciated I don't think it was meant by anyone as anything other than a positive comment - it's just that that's not what the publisher was looking for.

Regards
David
DavidKitson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:26 AM   #182
TheSFReader
Groupie
TheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really nice

Device: Nook
Great !! Will buy and dowload ASAP ! Where could I get the epub version ? Is it available at Smashwords ?
TheSFReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #183
DavidKitson
Mobile Story Author
DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fujitsu P1510 ( Old & Clunky! )
Turing Evolved just went #1 Technothriller on Amazon.

Hi All,

Just an update - now that the reviews are improving, especially thanks to a lot of the readers who participated in this thread who have helped throughout with quality control issues - Turing Evolved has finally taken the #1 Best Technothriller spot on Amazon.

It has been nearly two years since I released the story as an e-book and it's taken a long time to get there, but it is still true to say that I never expected that it would ever occupy a position in the top-100 Best Technothrillers List when I released it, let alone the #1 position on Amazon.

And yes, it's still free at the moment ( though my agent seems to be rather disapproving of that ) and of late, it is off to another publisher for consideration - so I hope once again that I might find someone to put the book out in printed form.

None of that would have happened if not for my first post in this thread so thank you to everyone... And to Mobileread also...

David
DavidKitson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:38 AM   #184
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Congrats David.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:11 AM   #185
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
Congratulations, it really is an excellent book, don't sell yourself short.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:34 AM   #186
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidKitson View Post
And yes, it's still free at the moment ( though my agent seems to be rather disapproving of that)
If your NEXT book is anywhere near as good, I predict it will sell enough to show your agent the value of the readership you garnered by making this one free.

Congrats on the top spot.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #187
shootingMaNs
later...
shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600, iRiver Story HD, Nook Color Kobo Libra H2O
Awesome, David. Congrats!!
shootingMaNs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #188
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Well done! Let us know when the next one is out, I'll be ready to pay money for it
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:26 PM   #189
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Congratulations David. I agree with the others about other books in this universe of yours. At least I hope you continue to write in your Turing Evolved universe.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:14 AM   #190
TheSFReader
Groupie
TheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really niceTheSFReader is just really nice

Device: Nook
Congratulations David ! So deserved ! Glad to know the edit finally helped the book soar to the place it deserves !
TheSFReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:17 AM   #191
kazuma6666
Enthusiast
kazuma6666 began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook OPUS, Kindle paperwhite
Kinda new here, I downloaded your book and will try it soon, probably when I finish the Uplift trilogies.

Thanks for a fine book for free (well, seems a fine book from what I read in this post )
kazuma6666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 07:13 PM   #192
cincarey
cincarey began at the beginning.

David,

Your book is one of the first that I downloaded on my kindle and it is by far my favourite. Please write a sequel! I'm waiting for it eagerly!

-C
cincarey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
androids, artificial intelligence, asimov style, love story, science fiction, twist