Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-23-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
burr
burr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
arranging my imported books

Hi
I have the basic Kindle and when I copied them to my Kindle they, for the best part, came out in order of authors. When I copied them again through Calibre to my friends Kindle they were all over the place.
Also when I copied the over to my friends Fire he could not find them although they were showing as listed on his Fire Hd on my PC

Very new to this and could do with any help I can get
TA
burr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:34 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please use the forums correctly. Moved to the Kindle forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-23-2012, 10:38 AM   #3
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Check your sort order on your home page - that can make a big difference.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:59 PM   #4
burr
burr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks Beccaprice your reply was a great help. As I said I am very new to this glad you got that
Thanks again
burr is offline   Reply With Quote