Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #61
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
DANL Past Featured Selections:

Spoiler:

April 2012
One Hot Cowboy Wedding by Carolyn Brown
Lady Maggie’s Secret Scandal by Grace Burrowes
Tempted by Elizabeth Naughton
Mariana by Susanna Kearsley

May 2012
Catherine Mann - Under Fire
Shana Galen - Lord and Lady Spy
Katherine Kennedy - The Lord of Illusion
Terry Spear - Heart of the Highland Wolf

June 2012
The Officer Says by Jeanette Murray
Lord of Fire and Ice by Connie Mason
King of Darkness by Elisabeth Staab
Lord of the Black Isle by Elaine Coffman

July 2012
Most Improper Miss Sophie Valentine By Jayne Fresina
Hell on Wheels By Julie Ann Walker
Untouched By Sara Humphreys
Mr. & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy: Two Shall Become One By Sharon Lathan

August 2012
Call Me Wild By Robin Kaye
Temptation in a Kilt By Victoria Roberts
Lady Can Never Be Too Curious By Mary Wine
I Own the Dawn By M. L. Buchman
Little Mischief By Amelia Grey
Enchanting the Lady By Kathryne Kennedy
Cowboy Crazy By Joanne Kennedy
Where There’s a Will By Karen Kelley

September 2012
When You Give a Duke a Diamond by Shana Galen
Sultry With a Twist by Macy Beckett
Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster
A Lady and Her Magic by Tammy Falkner
It Happened One Bite by Lydia Dare
Deliver Me From Darkness by Tes Hilaire
Lady Amelia’s Mess and a Half by Samantha Grace
I Love This Bar by Carolyn Brown

October 2012
A Wedding in Apple Grove by C.H. Admirand
Miss Lavigne’s Little White Lie by Samantha Grace
Savage Hunger by Terry Spear
Lady Louisa’s Christmas Knight by Grace Burrowes
Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning
Outcast by Cheryl Brooks
Devil’s Desire by Laurie McBain
Tyler by C.H. Admirand

November 2012

SEAL at Heart - Anne Elizabeth
Enslaved - Elisabeth Naughton
How to Tame a Willful Wife - Christy English
A Royal Pain - Megan Mulry
What a Goddess Wants - Stephanie Julian
Wickedly Charming - Krstine Grayson
What would Jane Austen Do? - Laurie Brown
Fire Me - Libby Malin

December 2012
Waking Up with a Rake By Connie Mason, Mia Marlowe
Deliver Me from Temptation By Tes Hilaire
Just a Cowboy and His Baby By Carolyn Brown
The Bridegroom Wore Plaid By Grace Burrowes
Double Time By Olivia Cunning
To Conquer a Highlander By Mary Wine
Romeo, Romeo By Robin Kaye
Mr. Darcy’s Diary Byb Amanda Grange
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:34 PM   #62
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@ Amazon

6 Books by Laura Kinsale on sale for $2.99
  • Prince of Midnight
  • Seize the Fire
  • Midsummer Moon
  • For My Lady's Heart (Medieval 01)
  • Shadowheart (Medieval 02)
  • Uncertain Magic

@ Amazon, Smashwords and Nook Store:

Tara Janzen's Loveswept titles are on sale for 99 cents this month.
  • A Piece of Heaven
  • The Dragon and the Dove (Dragon 01)
  • Dragon's Eden (Dragon 02)
  • Thieves In The Night
  • Scout's Honor
  • Moonlight and Shadows
  • Shameless
  • Dateline: Kydd and Rios
  • Avenging Angel
  • Blue Dalton
  • Stevie Lee
  • Outlaw Carson
  • The Courting Cowboy

Last edited by Blossom; 12-05-2012 at 01:01 AM.
Advert
Old 12-04-2012, 05:41 PM   #63
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I won't be renewing my membership (ends at the end of Jan), but I did enjoy the discounts and freebies I was able to get. I may re-buy a membership later down the road, I'd have to see a lot of good "members only" offerings.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:27 PM   #64
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
DANL Past Featured Selections:
It has to be said Blossom you are a superstar!
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:40 PM   #65
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
QFT.

(and a Happy Belated B-Day too!)
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2012, 10:56 PM   #66
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:24 AM   #67
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper_ View Post
QFT.

(and a Happy Belated B-Day too!)
Quote:
You gals are welcome. I needed the list for myself anyways and was waiting on the UPS man to get here with my new Kindle Fire Case I got with the 30% off voucher. It kept me calm because UPS sent me a email that said it was rescheduled for Wednesday but the tracking number said it was out for Delivery. Turns out the tracking number is never wrong. 30 minutes after the weird email he showed up.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:02 AM   #68
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I just picked up this boxed set on Amazon - Love Can Be Murder (boxed set of humorous mysteries) by Stephanie Bond. I believe 2 have previously been freebies.
Quote:
A delightfully deadly collection of 4 humorous romantic mysteries!

"True-to-life, romantic and witty, as we've come to expect from Ms. Bond." --The Best Reviews

FOUR stories--three full-length books plus a bonus short story to keep you entertained for hours!

PARTY CRASHERS--No invitation, no alibi...
IN DEEP VOODOO--A woman stabs a voodoo doll of her ex and he winds up dead!
GOT YOUR NUMBER--You can run, but your past will eventually catch up with you...
"BUMP IN THE NIGHT"--A woman finds a man dead on her couch!

LOVE CAN BE MURDER would make a great gift for a mystery lover...or treat yourself!
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #69
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Bunches more HarperCollins are dropping. I've got a huge cart full ready at BoB as soon as their prices catch up (and pass ) Nook and Kindle! There's a lot of recent releases in the $2.99 category!

Oooh, look at all the old Johanna Lindsey titles. "Everybody loves a Lindsey!" I never really got into her Westerns. This is the perfect chance to try them. Also, I'm curious what I'll think of some of her old Viking books, and the Medieval ones. Oh let's throw in one harem book for good measure even though I'm not into those... Hey, how did all those books get on my Kindle?!
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #70
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
@ Amazon

6 Books by Laura Kinsale on sale for $2.99
Oh dear. First Johanna Lindsey, and now Laura Kinsale. I'm doomed!

Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:51 AM   #71
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Oh she had some good westerns! There is at least one where they do it while riding a horse!

And the nice thing now is you can get the series order without having to try to figure it out yourself, as I tried to, back in the day....

The Ly-san-ter were good, as I recall....I plan to re-read those.

Oh the Viking series is another I recall loving...plan to re-read those, too.

I still remember when I took my entire collection to the UBS.....I had them all, to date...

Last edited by booklover6; 12-05-2012 at 09:57 AM.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:17 AM   #72
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
A fresh batch of freebies from The Wild Rose Press on Kindle

Velda Brotherton - Wilda's Outlaw
Virginia Crane - All in the Game
Jane Drager - Secrets by Necessity
Melissa Fox - Wraith Redeemed
Katherine Grey - An Unexpected Gift
Bess McBride - Jenny Cussler's Last Stand
Marie Patrick - A Good Man for Katie
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #73
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I just picked up this boxed set on Amazon - Love Can Be Murder (boxed set of humorous mysteries) by Stephanie Bond. I believe 2 have previously been freebies.
Looks like freeparty has another bunch today and tomorrow.

There's another bundle from Rita Heron along with a few more that look like first time offerings.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:28 AM   #74
apesmom
Wizard

Kindle freebie

Jennifer Blake is offering another bundle Louisiana History Collection - Part 2 which contains:
- Prisoner of Desire (Fawcett 1986)
- Spanish Serenade (Ballentine 1990)
- Perfume of Paradise (Fawcett 1988)
- Southern Rapture (Ballentine 1987)
Old 12-05-2012, 10:39 AM   #75
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

Louisiana History Collection - Part 2 US DE by Jennifer Blake. The individual titles are: Spanish Serenade, Perfume of Paradise, Prisoner of Desire and Southern Rapture. I remember reading Southern Rapture 20 years ago - over-the-top at points, but highly enjoyable! I am delighted to have it now for rereading.

Quote:
SPANISH SERENADE
Pilar persuades a notorious bandit to abduct her as she travels to her arranged wedding. Everything goes wrong, and she is left to El Leon's mercy. But what if he has none...?

PERFUME OF PARADISE
Elene's perfume has Voodoo magic meant to captivate her groom. But when an island uprising halts the wedding, it's the ship captain trapped with her who feels its effects. Is the desire between Ryan and Elene real - or as false as those who surround them?

PRISONER OF DESIRE
Anya abducts infamous duelist Ravel Duralde to save a young man from his deadly skill. Ravel is intrigued - and in no hurry to escape. Desire builds inside their intimate prison, yet danger lies outside, waiting for Anya to let him go....

SOUTHERN RAPTURE
Strait-laced Lettie arrives in Louisiana from the northeast after the Civil War - and her true nature flowers in the southern heat. She must be depraved that she can revel in the kisses of both the mysterious nightrider known as The Thorne and sweetly handsome Ranny who was brain-injured during the war....
The Bachelor Pact US DE by Rita Herron, which comprises Marry Me, Maddie, Sleepless in Savannah and I Love Lucy. The first two were free earlier this year, but not the third (as far as I am aware).

Quote:
Three men sworn to bachelor hood meet their matches in this trilogy about friendships, family and love!

Marry Me, Maddie -- When Maddie is dumped on television, her brothers' best friend is enlisted to babysit her - but will they fall in love?

Sleepless in Savannah -- a dating game show goes awry and forces Sophie to take a weekend date with a stranger instead of Maddie's brother -- the man she wants to be with.

I Love Lucy -- all Lucy wants for the holidays is to be with her family and the man she loves -- instead she's hiding out from a stalker in a sixties & up community!
I Love Lucy US DE is also available for free individually.

Christmas with Tiffany US DE by Carolynn Carey, who has written for Ellora's Cave's Cerridwen line.

Quote:
A contemporary Christmas novella

Tiffany Elwood’s small-town gift shop has become her refuge. The quiet ambiance she created there helps her find peace after losing her father to cancer and her boyfriend to the sophisticated lures of California. Now, with Christmas fast approaching, she has high hopes that the profits from her annual open house will help her support her mom and little sister through the coming year.

But her peace is disrupted when her tiny shop is inundated with ten times the number of ornaments she’d ordered, not to mention the return of that old boyfriend, Bain Lyndhurst. Every time she turns around, the former man of her dreams is in her shop, and there’s no accounting for his sudden affinity for purchasing Christmas decorations.

With the magic of the Christmas season to aid them, can the two star-crossed lovers rediscover the passion of their youth and establish the trust they need to face the future together?
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote