Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-05-2010, 04:35 PM   #1
dpapathanasiou
Nameless Being

eBookBurn.com Online eBook Creator

I'm charging to use it, but for the next few weeks, I'm giving away a few free trial subscriptions, so if anyone here would like to try it, use the contact form on that site and let me know (please mention Mobileread in your message).

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-25-2012 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:43 AM   #2
bastian
bastian once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bastian once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bastian once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bastian once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bastian once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bastian once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bastian once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bastian once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bastian once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bastian once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bastian once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: sony
Interesting but how does the end product looks like? What formats?
bastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:37 AM   #3
greencat
Freebie finder
greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Kindle
The site mentions it creates .mobi and ePub formats. I have dropped the OP a line via the site for a free trial.
greencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:13 AM   #4
dpapathanasiou
Nameless Being

I’ve updated eBookBurn.com (my online eBook creator) based on your suggestions

A thank you to everyone who contacted me via the original thread eBookBurn.com

Today's update addresses several feedback and suggestions I received, with the full details here.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-25-2012 at 07:47 AM.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:52 PM   #5
dpapathanasiou
Nameless Being

Here's a quick update:

Thanks to everyone's feedback, I was able to take the best of the ideas and come up with a pricing plan that works for most people.

As a way of saying thank you to the early adopters (many of whom are MobileRead regulars), I'm offering a 75% discount.

If you're interested in getting a promotion code, please use the site contact form and mention MobileRead.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:28 PM   #6
dpapathanasiou
Nameless Being

eBookBurn.com is just over a year old!

Thanks to everyone who commented on previous posts, or PM'd me with comments and suggestions.

I'm happy to report that eBookBurn.com is just over a year old now, and continues to grow.

I'm also pleased to announce this special discount until January 26, 2012.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #7
dpapathanasiou
Nameless Being

Announcing eBookBurn.com 2.0

For its second anniversary, the site is completely revamped with better content importing, faster document creation, and an improved look-and-feel.

The formal announcement is here.

Thanks to everyone here who tried it, and provided feedback and support.