Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-21-2010, 05:38 AM   #1
Cap.T
Enthusiast
Cap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Glo, PRS-T1
Removing page numbers?

I have an unprotected pdf and would like to convert it tu epub with calibre. For the life of me I can't figure out how to remove the page numbers from the pdf that are under every page. Is that even possible with calibre?

Thanks fo the help.
Cap.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:57 AM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Good News. You can remove PDF footers (& headers) during conversion using [Convert] - [Structure detection] - Remover Footer.

Bad News. You need to know how to use Regex to fill in the "Footer regular expression" box to suit your particular PDF. I'm afraid I'm not sufficiently competent in this Dark Art to help you.

Better News. I believe that the new PDF stuff the development team are working on will make this much easier in the future.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert