Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-20-2010, 11:12 AM   #1
Ariel
Ariel began at the beginning.

Device: JE100
Smile Hello from Argentina!

Hello! My name is Ariel, i have 41 years old, and my english ¡s horrible.

I can read your posts without problem, buy write in english is a little bit complitacte to me

In a few days i buy an JE100 ebook reader, and this forum have usefull information for me. Thanks!

Note that "Ariel" is a male name in Argentina
Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:47 AM   #2
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Welcome to MR Sir Ariel.

your English seems good to me.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2010, 11:54 AM   #3
Ariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Welcome to MR Sir Ariel.

your English seems good to me.
Thanks..
Old 02-20-2010, 11:57 AM   #4
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to MR!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:25 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Ariel.

Thanks for the "heads up" on your sex. Your English is fine, keep posting.

Click on my links for more info on how to use this site.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2010, 04:48 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Ariel and welcome to MobileRead.

My wife and I spent a week in Buenos Aires last December and were very impressed.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:30 PM   #7
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Good place to practice English! I work with a few comic book artists in Argentina. Welcome.

Scott Nicholson
Haunted Computer Books
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:33 PM   #8
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi Ariel - welcome to MR. Your english is ok - don't worry about any mistakes you make. The more you post you more you learn so it's all good.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:09 PM   #9
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Hola Ariel, ¡¡¡Bienvenido!!!. Somos pocos argentinos en este foro.....

Hi Ariel, Welcome to MR!!!. There are few argentinians in this forum.....

Last edited by Pablo; 02-20-2010 at 08:21 PM.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:01 PM   #10
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Hi Ariel, welcome to MR!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:30 AM   #11
Ariel

Hello!
Thank you all for the welcome

I'm not the only one talking Spain here (Hola Pablo!)

cassidym: I'm glad you liked my country

Scott Nicholson: Yes. There are excellent artists in my country. And some really good stories. Do you know "The Eternauta" by Oesterheld / Solano Lopez?

Thank you all again.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:47 PM   #12
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Aura 2, iPhone, iPad
Hi Ariel,

Welcome. My wife and I will be visiting Argentina end of April. We will take our ereaders with us!
pietvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:24 PM   #13
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Sorry I'm late, but Click image for larger version

Name:	hola stamp.gif
Views:	313
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	47053 Ariel, and welcome to the forum.

Your English is fine.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:25 PM   #14
Ariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Sorry I'm late, but Attachment 47053 Ariel, and welcome to the forum.

Your English is fine.
Hey! I am here

I have my new JE100

Is great! I can read txt, pdf, rtf, doc, etc. WinCE have a lot of available software (in the right hand ) but a lot of them dont work in a 800x480 wvga screen (in a veeeeery left hand ).

Im lookinf for good soft for my JE100, software that works in WVGA. ¿Know any? Please, tell me where I can download it!

TIA.