Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-13-2008, 04:49 AM   #1
GatorDeb
Evangelist
GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PW2 + HDX 8.9
Free books at Amazon.

I thought it'd be great to have a thread for free books at Amazon Or maybe very cheap, like a dollar or less. And I'm not talking about short stories, public domain, or obscure titles.

Here's my contribution: Search for Tess Gerritsen's The Surgeon. It will have a price of $0.00 (don't know for how long). She's my 3rd favorite author (behind Robin Cook and David Palmer) and I love medical fiction, so it was actually something I'd love to read!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Surgeon/dp...1295501&sr=8-2

Interesting to note that if you go the Kindle books and sort by price, it's not at $0.00. So it's something you have to luck into. It was one of the books recommended for me after I bought the exclusive Michelle Obama book.

Last edited by GatorDeb; 09-13-2008 at 05:00 AM.
GatorDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:50 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
See thread at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29101 for The Surgeon.

Also moved to the appropriate forum.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2008, 09:47 AM   #3
GatorDeb
Evangelist
GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PW2 + HDX 8.9
Shucks, and here I thought I had the opportunity to contribute something back
GatorDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:18 AM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Don't be down. This stuff happens all of the time (I've done it more than a few times). Your post more than likely caught the attention of a few people who missed the other thread, so you've made them happy!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!