Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-31-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
davidfv
davidfv began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Kindle Catalog Application?

I just received a new kindle, but here is my problem. I have 100's of paperback/hardcover books at home cataloged on a spreadsheet (which I know I can pdf and put on the kindle).

What I would like is an automatic catalog that I can manually update with books I have at home, and then as I buy books on the kindle, it adds to the catalog automatically.

I do not want to buy multiple books anymore...

Anything like that?

David
davidfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:45 PM   #2
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Not sure why you put this in the Development forum, but....

I have two libraries for my books. One of them is the online Amazon one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/digital/fiona/manage/order-history/ref=ya_kind_ord

The other is the Calibre Program's library.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert