Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-17-2010, 04:22 AM   #1
DBOY
DBOY began at the beginning.

Device: nook or kobo or sony
Help with softrooted nook and side loaded cover flow

Hi, I just recently soft rooted my nook to 1.4 and im trying to figure out how to get cover flow working on "my library: nookdevs" I put a calibre converted ebook into my nook into the directory "my documents" and "my B&N downloads" both of them could not be found in the "my library: nookdevs" I went to the normal "my library" and found them but i couldnt get the cover flow going with my side loaded books. How can i get all of my side loaded books to show up in cover flow of my library? I want something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-g22CGpOJE
DBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 04:36 AM   #2
sarahsbloke
Connoisseur
sarahsbloke began at the beginning.

Device: Original Nook, Kindle Keyboard
calabre2opds
Is the program you need, organise your books in Calibre, transfe library to Nook using calibre2opds. I suggest pointing calibre2opds at the root directory of the secondary SDcard.

Coverflow doesn't work until your Nook finishes refreashing the library, and that takes a few minutes.
sarahsbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert