Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-16-2012, 03:14 AM   #721
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I'm about to go on holiday for a week, so will start up my freehold again then. Probably revert my name to the same as I use here, i.e. Ghostyjack.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:14 AM   #722
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
I need several months rest from the intensive playing. To sleep again... perchance to dream... at least visit the beach before the summer ends. But I'm afraid it's too time-consuming to get hooked again (though I want to! Need to!)
Oh, well, it was fun. Good luck to yall and happy gifting!
travger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2012, 04:20 AM   #723
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
Weedfreak is back in again with the same glove puppets, not sure how long I'll stay active as I have yet to find the fun in the 'game.'
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:30 AM   #724
Ekaros
Illiterate newbie
Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I'm not sure if I really understand this game...

Last edited by Ekaros; 06-16-2012 at 08:22 AM.
Ekaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 06:14 AM   #725
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
I'm back with orlok. Not sure if there is going to be enough going on to make it worthwhile going throug it all again. But then what else would i do with my time...?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2012, 08:04 AM   #726
DHNightshadow
Zealot
DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyager
They gifted me a city core. The next round will be good, if I get all the nice things from the core. You can't buy it. Look out for it on level 2
DHNightshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:47 AM   #727
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
I'm Ululani Nui this time (tilia and Kark in the beta). I wish I could have kept the Kark-freehold, it started getting double surge points before the reset
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:16 AM   #728
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHNightshadow View Post
They gifted me a city core. The next round will be good, if I get all the nice things from the core. You can't buy it. Look out for it on level 2
You need it for the bucks to complete that level... but, beware those who have freeholds of free spirits, as the energy/food deficit will haunt you for several cycles (if not days).

Totalitarians, OTOH, make out better (and had energy projects in level 1, so were already sitting in better shape, if surges were used wisely).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:54 AM   #729
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
I've gone extreme free-spirit this time. It's because this is supposedly best for the bucks, and when all is said and done, bucks are surely the only thing that counts? You can't do anything without them.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #730
kaleissin
Connoisseur
kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wi-Fi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHNightshadow View Post
It landed on the wrong grid for me :/

Kaleissin again, energy red. All the assets I can see are "centrist", what about yours?
kaleissin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #731
mnfe
Connoisseur
mnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with others

Device: none
Yeah, I'm a free spirit. And now I am in the red for food and energy. A lot in the red. Not an auspicious start.
mnfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:14 PM   #732
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Unfortunate timing, with my daughter graduating from high school this week, having her final dance school recitals, etc. My people will be neglected, on and off, for a while.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #733
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
My people will be neglected, on and off, for a while.
Once the game is back up, I'll send you a bunch of food and stuff to help tide you over.

Staying centrist this time around, but moving the sliders horizontally to dump Bliss and increase Bucks yield every so often. Dug myself a cash hole yesterday evening by unwise spending (14 Bucks left, and an 80% low food Bliss penalty), but that's been straightened out and my people are very happy with 11 Houses of Ill Repute to bring in the money.

But I'm not even touching that 4th Level Pub Row city core unless there are sufficient Pop-absorbing assets to surround it with. The highest I can lay hands upon now are those 2000-Pop Bio Trap factories, and I'd need 12 of them to get the Pub Row to produce 0 and there are only 8 spaces surrounding (and why are people reproducing in a Pub anyway?).
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:27 PM   #734
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
I'm also starting again, this time as Crusader. I don't know if I'll stick with it though since I got a bit bored with the beta.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:31 PM   #735
DHNightshadow
Zealot
DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyager
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleissin View Post
It landed on the wrong grid for me :/

Kaleissin again, energy red. All the assets I can see are "centrist", what about yours?
Bob did say in the bar, they are all in the moment centrist, they try to figure out the right procent for each team.
DHNightshadow is offline   Reply With Quote