Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-13-2012, 03:47 PM   #691
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623

Baen Bucks: 452,124,833

Baen Bliss: 4,917,868

Population: 7,328,482

Food: 10,084,608

Energy: 32,824,427

Military: 7,580,497
Surge Pts Left this Cycle: 0/120
Total Bucks per Cycle: 118,042,723
from Assets: 299,600
from Pop.: 175,883,568
Political Adj to Asset Bucks: -75%
Bliss - Base Need: -2,422,114
Low-Bliss Cost: -58,140,445
Energy - Base Need: -143,059,141
Low-Energy Bliss Cost: -81%
Food - Base Need: 2,756,126

sigh - is lev 25 still reacheable what do you think?
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #692
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Yes, easily, I would say, with 118m bucks per cycle you should get there. I'm on 56m per cycle, and have just made L25. Set your gift request to Bliss to try to reduce the low bliss-cost hits and increase the bucks per cycle and surge Bliss each cycle - don't worry about the Energy for now.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-13-2012, 06:54 PM   #693
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

the only thing allowed me to have used the last 2 milion super pop gift was levelling TO 24 and the bliss blast from it.
i hope I manage to crouch past 25 in time - the energy supers are rare and small so its hard to cut blissloss
Old 06-14-2012, 04:13 AM   #694
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
All of a sudden I look much more "bad-ass!"
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:41 AM   #695
Iphinome
Paladin of Eris
Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
All of a sudden I look much more "bad-ass!"
And I look less badass, why didn't they add the picture of Esmay from the cover of Once a Hero? *pout*
Iphinome is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2012, 11:38 AM   #696
Freeshadow
temp. out of service

Yees I'made it!
thank you all for help :P
I wonder now what to do with rest of the cycles before armageddon
maybe some joins since 30 is out of question where the next join d be 268.xxx.xxx
Old 06-14-2012, 12:03 PM   #697
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Just got to Level 20 and have the 6th ebook coupon. The nice thing about building up an Energy surplus over time is that you can surge the Cryocombs 25 times and sextuple your population and still not go into deficit.

Nothing left to do until the reset besides redistribute gifts. If anyone really particularly needs anything, let me know, although I cleared out most of the stuff yesterday evening.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:19 AM   #698
mnfe
Connoisseur
mnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with others

Device: none
Ok, what just happened? I was out for a couple of cycles and I came back to a 19 million surplus in energy instead of a 3 million deficit and a 7 million deficit for food (no Bliss hit) and a 4 million deficit of Bliss where previously the most I hit was 300k?

Is this the reset? It seems like they made energy less of a limiting factor but now I went from being in one hole that was managable to two and almost no money per cycle.
mnfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:46 AM   #699
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Preliminary upgrades. The actual reset doesn't happen until tomorrow.

If you click on the relevant lines in your stats, you'll find that they changed the requirements for those so that you need less Energy but more Food and Bliss for each member of your population.

And now gifts you get from others are scaled to your Level, so they behave like supergifts in quantity.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:01 AM   #700
mnfe
Connoisseur
mnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with others

Device: none
Thanks. Well, it's preventing me from getting enough money to get another alliance, which would be another book. I'm not sure I would've made it anyway, would've been close, but now there's pretty much no chance.

Still, 6 free books. I'll take it!
mnfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:12 PM   #701
kaleissin
Connoisseur
kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wi-Fi, Kobo Glo
There was an error if you manually reset a freehold earlier today but now it works as it should.

I've now reset myself to get a glimpse of what the next round will be like. Should probably try with a different mix of liberties, but eh... See ya tomorrow!
kaleissin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #702
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
All Freeholds have been reset. The Beta test is over.

My reset Freehold is gbm.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:17 PM   #703
Iphinome
Paladin of Eris
Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 10
and I'm using iphinome (again)
Iphinome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #704
nightcolors
Enthusiast
nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS700, T1, Kobo Libra
I'm going with Nightcolors again, too.
nightcolors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #705
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
I'm trying to decide whether to restart one or both. Both feels kinda like cheating? Maybe? OTOH, maybe I could write a walkthrough/tutorial, and having an extra account helps with that.

I failed to make the jump to L25 before the reset.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote