Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
AEA64
AEA64 began at the beginning.

Device: Considering getting a Pocket eDGe or Kindle 4
Question Still no landscape mode on KTouch?

Hey everyone!

I'd like to know has some update have been released to make KTouch support landscape mode (primarely for PDFs)?

Last time I've been here (quite a while ago) people said landscape mode isn't availbale on KTouch.
AEA64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Still true: no landscape. It's a bummer as Touch's improved PDF features (hyperlink support, PDF TOC, TTS) are offset by lack of this viewing option. Amazon has announced that KF8 support will be added 'in the coming months' and I certainly hope they take the opportunity to add the orientation option that all other Kindle models have.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert