Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-29-2010, 12:28 AM   #16
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
What do you mean, did I order one?
Did You?
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:42 PM   #17
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
I guess shipping has been postponed to April 9. Sigh.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2010, 08:09 PM   #18
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Yes I received a notice too.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:55 AM   #19
wcc19
wcc19 began at the beginning.

Device: Boox60
Hi,

I went for US for a business trip and got my boox last week. It was ordered a few days before I arrived from

http://ebooksreader.com/ebooksreader...Web_Store.html

If you are in a hurry, you can get it from there...It includes the standard accessories, such as case, cable and wall charger. No SD card included...The firmware version is 1.2..

Jacob
wcc19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:46 PM   #20
frozennorth
Evangelist

I'll wait. A few more days don't make that much of a difference to me and it will save me $40 since I ordered mine just before the price change. Hopefully I won't get another delay notice on Friday. I still got to finish a couple books that are not availabe as ebooks.
Advert
Old 04-09-2010, 08:37 PM   #21
frozennorth
Evangelist

I guess Dulin's still didn't get any new stock in. And I've got almost 200 books in Calibre waiting to be transferred.

Anybody heard anything of a new shipping date yet. The previous email mentioned April 9th tentatively which is today.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #22
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You could always buy a Neo instead. They are in stock, and it's exactly the same machine.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:44 PM   #23
frozennorth
Evangelist

I actually started thinking about that myself the last couple days Harry. I would lose the cover but if I could get a nice stylz cover instead I wouldn't mind paying a little extra. I am checking into my options right now.

I just wish they would tell me when they expect the shipment to come in. It looks like at the moment you can't even pre-order the boox anymore.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #24
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
frozennorth you should have received an email from me earlier today. I know people are getting tired of waiting and believe me so am I.

The reason I have stopped the ordering is I want to be very sure that all the orders are covered. I didn't want to oversell the shipment.

Everyone who is still holding on will also be receiving a 2GB SD with their order. I haven't sent that email out yet but will be doing so in a little bit.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:06 AM   #25
Delta Tango
Groupie
Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox
Thanks for the news. Looking forward to receiving the device.
(I tried replying to your email, but got a delivery failed notification).
Delta Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:50 AM   #26
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
I actually started thinking about that myself the last couple days Harry. I would lose the cover but if I could get a nice stylz cover instead I wouldn't mind paying a little extra. I am checking into my options right now.
As you'll see from my review on the BeBook forum, I've just bought the "Electronicreading" cover for the Neo, which is very nice indeed, and costs only €14.99.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:07 AM   #27
frozennorth
Evangelist

I got the email from Dulin's. Thank You. I'll wait a little longer. I was so hoping to have it for my birthday but it ain't gonna happen.

Harry I don't think they actually ship to Canada. And if they would it would probably at least double the price of the cover. Oh and I heard that Bebook will start selling covers tomorrow.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:30 AM   #28
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
Oh and I heard that Bebook will start selling covers tomorrow.
You're right. They've now on the site!
Old 04-15-2010, 08:13 PM   #29
frozennorth
Evangelist

Got an email today from Dulin's that the order should arrive at the distributor either today or tomorrow. for the update.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:48 PM   #30
Delta Tango
Groupie
Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox
Update:
I got an email this morning from Onyx International with apologies and explanations for delays. They believe everything should be resolved in "the next few days".
Ah well, a week or two more won't kill me
Delta Tango is offline   Reply With Quote