Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-20-2009, 12:24 AM   #1
hmss007
hmss007 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Hello from Mill Creek

I have a pre-order in for a Kindle 2 and I'm very excited as it will be my first eBook experience.

hmss007
Mill Creek, WA
hmss007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:27 AM   #2
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
I even know where Mill Creek is. Have played tennis at your club many times.
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new K2. You will love it for sure. If Mill Creek is still King County, you're in luck. Check out their ebooks.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2009, 12:35 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi hmss007 and welcome to the Forum. Be sure and let us know how you like your Kindle once it arrives.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:50 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmss007 View Post
I have a pre-order in for a Kindle 2 and I'm very excited as it will be my first eBook experience.

hmss007
Mill Creek, WA
Welcome to MobileRead, hmss007. Lots of info and great stuff here.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #5
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Welcome to MobileRead -- it's a great place to hang out. You didn't say what kind of books you enjoy, but you definitely need to take a look at the books available from the library here at MobileRead. I've set a goal of reading at least one "classic" each month and I'm getting them from right here.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert