Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-08-2013, 09:31 AM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Kindle technology

I was happily going through my latest novel on my paper white when I noticed that the woman next to me had a kindle three. I had a kindle three before the power button broke and I sent it off for recycling. I have noticed that her e-ink screen seems to have a milky white tinge to it while mine seems to be more of a dull white. Am I seeing the advances in e-ink technology since the Kindle three entered the marketplace? Now that I think of it my old kindle three was very much like that.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:50 AM   #2
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Well, that's the idea behind getting the Paperwhite, right?

And "Paperwhite" certainly was a better idea of the Amazon marketing experts than "Dullwhite".

Best regards,
Andy

PS: I, personally, however, can not confirm that. When I received my Paperwhite, the (unlit) screen looked exactly the same as my Kindle Keyboard's screen, and the lit screen was noticeably less sharp (which is why I sent it back).
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert