Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-12-2010, 01:48 AM   #1
thafrogggg
Rabid Book Weasel
thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Acer Iconia A500 Tablet (lovin' it!!)
Trying to get calibre to play nicely with a Zenethink ZT-180 Android tablet.

I have been a user of calibre for a couple of years now and it works fine with my Sony 505 reader, but I just bought a 10" android tablet, and I like it a lot but am having problems getting my books to display like I want them to.

I have a Zenethink ZT-180 tablet solf through a US importer. it is branded as a Flatpad A10. It is currently running Android 2.1.

I am using Alkido to read my books and am using claibre to convert them from LRF to EPUB.

I am wondering if anyone else who uses Calibre to convert/manage their books could provide me with their layout/format settings. I am using the default settings, and they are ok, but I would love to get the books to look just like they do on my Sony PRS 505 with the justification, paragraph separation, and first line indention.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Last edited by thafrogggg; 12-12-2010 at 06:53 AM.
thafrogggg is offline   Reply With Quote