Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 06-27-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Auto Sharing to Facebook Timeline

Not sure I will get many replies as it doesn't seem like many on here like Facebook integration

On the off chance that anyone else likes it, are you having problems with it

A couple of books I have read over the last few days only sometimes post to Facebook saying I am reading it/Finished it

Odd Interlude by Dean Koontz (no activity for book 1, but 2 & 3 where fine)
Others by James Herbert (occasionally posts to my timeline but not always)
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:10 AM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
My understanding from Kobo developers is that the App communicates directly with the FB servers, does not pass through Kobo at all. I wonder if there is a server problem on their end? I assume your WiFi is doing its job.

Did this problem start post-update? That might change the story .
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2012, 10:20 AM   #3
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Thanks, thinking it could possibly be a Facebook issue

I didnt read too many books in kobo app prior to update so unsure if it happened previously

as far as I know WiFi is fine (strength at times is about 50%), but updating the library and email/browsing work without issue

just been checking my FB timeline and noticed something interesting
24 June 11:20 - Paul read Content not available internationally - Kobo on Kobo

Weird, most of these added after event as they have the clock symbol saying moved to then a date

The Odd Interlude I mentioned above, I started book 3 on the 26/06 and finished it on the 25/06 (according to Facebook

Last edited by paulsalter; 06-27-2012 at 10:23 AM.
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote