Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-25-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
DavidLL
DavidLL began at the beginning.

Device: none
Does Borders ship internationally?

First of all i am not an English speakers so please forgive my crappy English

I found in this forum that the Sony PRS-350 is only $100 on Borders http://www.borders.com/online/store/...u=027242805125 which is a really good deal but i wonder if they ship it internationally? I am from Hong Kong and the shipping method on their website is "Int Standard: 7-21 Business Days$8.98" If they ship it to Hong Kong, is it product price +$8.98 is all i have to pay?

Thanks a lot from Hong Kong
DavidLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 07:22 AM   #2
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
I don't know anything about Hongkong rules, but I suspect that you will have to pay a custom fee, and maybe taxes too. Don't ask me how much it is, though.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2011, 09:09 AM   #3
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
First off, I'd say your English is better than 95% of the people who go through school in the U.S.

I think the first question you need answered is whether or not you can download the books you want once you get the Sony. I have a Kindle and while I spend a lot of time in Mexico they still count my resisdence as the U.S. But, friends have trouble getting books they want if they're registered as living in Mexico.

I really think you need to contact Borders directly.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote