Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-03-2013, 03:54 AM   #1
varnie
Connoisseur
varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Touch
KT (5.3.2): Go to saved bookmarks?

Hi there.
I cannot find a way to go to saved bookmarks on KT (running 5.3.2 firmware).
I mean, there IS the way, but it doesn't work for a few MOBI ebooks and I am out of ideas why.
For example, it doesn't work for "Learn you a Haskell for a good" MOBI e-book. After I reopen the ebook I have an empty list of the bookmarks.
Thanks in advance.
varnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:15 AM   #2
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
If your book is open and you go to menu->view notes & marks it will show them. If it doesn't show them, and you know you made bookmarks, then while viewing notes & marks go to menu->show... and then select either "all notes & marks" or "your bookmarks". If "your bookmarks" is greyed out, you don't have any for that book. Did you make the bookmarks on different device? Then you might need to sync again before you can see them, and make sure you have syncing enabled. Syncing will only work if the book has a asin assigned, or it won't sync across different devices.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert