Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-06-2008, 04:01 PM   #1
da_jane
Evangelist
da_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enough

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | Kindle Paperwhite | iPad Mini
Can I buy a book for someone else's Kindle?

I wanted to gift a book to someone else and send it to their Kindle but I don't see any ability to do so. Does anyone have any knowledge about this?
da_jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 04:05 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_jane View Post
I wanted to gift a book to someone else and send it to their Kindle but I don't see any ability to do so. Does anyone have any knowledge about this?

You cannot do this. You need to get them a a GC from amazon., either online, or paper. They can then apply it to their amazon account, and get whatever they want, including Kindle books.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert