Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
60% off Diane Duane and Peter Morwood

In July there's 60% off at Diane Duane's ebook store.

That's lets you buy the entire Young Wizards series (9 books) for $16! (If you're outside the US.)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
It's a good series. I bought it in one of her previous sales.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
vsalvaggio
Zealot
vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle
Thanks for the tip! It worked for me and I'm in the US. $16 is too good a price to pass up for an old favorite.

-Vito
vsalvaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Thanks! I've bought some of the books as used paperbacks before - it was good to get the full set at such a terrific price.
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsalvaggio View Post
Thanks for the tip! It worked for me and I'm in the US. $16 is too good a price to pass up for an old favorite.

-Vito
I thought the offer wasn't available to people in the US?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:04 PM   #6
OddCosine
Connoisseur
OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I thought the offer wasn't available to people in the US?
I'm in the US and I just got the YW bundle for $16 with the code.
OddCosine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #7
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I think that it isn't supposed to be available, because the US ebook rights are with her US publisher. That's why they're "International Editions".

But geographic restrictions are notoriously hard to enforce.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:07 PM   #8
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I'm just waiting for the New Millenium revised and enhanced Wizard books or some other reprints to come out.

Otherwise, I've already bought just about everything from them, excluding the International Wizards versions (have them all in paper copies and don't feel the need for e-editions of the later ones, since there's only so many times I actually want to re-read "plucky kids once again face off the Lone Power in its many incarnations"; the plucky kitty versions are more entertaining the umpteenth time around, IMHO, and I want more feline wizards books.)
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote