Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-15-2012, 03:59 PM   #121
adbosch
Addict
adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Pocketbook Color 633
Does anybody have an idea how I can get the theme Covers-S to display the book covers on the main menu instead of blank folder icons?
adbosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #122
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by adbosch View Post
Does anybody have an idea how I can get the theme Covers-S to display the book covers on the main menu instead of blank folder icons?
sorry, I've played around with it, but I have not managed to get the covers!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-24-2012, 05:22 PM   #123
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Theme for Pocketbook Touch 622

Hello everyone!

Some days ago I started a new theme for my Pocketbook 622. It's not 100% ready but already useable.

The best: This theme deactivates the lock-screen and shows the last active screen instead and shows only a little key on the upper right.

Here you can find it:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=188665

Greetings fron germany
Ronny
Old 09-02-2012, 12:21 PM   #124
adbosch
Addict
adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Theme for Pocketbook 360(+)

Just playing with the 'five'-theme. I don't know how to make a screenshot, so if anyone can make one and post it, I would be grateful.
I call it fabfour (beatles-theme).
Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: rar fabfourpb360theme.rar (386.1 KB, 618 views)

Last edited by adbosch; 09-02-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #125
adbosch
Addict

Guesswho 360(+) theme

Another one for the owners of 360(+). Totally based on cleanlook. Just guess which writer you see (20 (!!!) international hotshots you should know, except for the logo which also contains some dutch celebs). Please can anyone post a screenshot?
Cheers.
Attached Files
File Type: zip guesswho.zip (417.2 KB, 658 views)

Last edited by adbosch; 09-04-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Advert
Old 09-04-2012, 04:55 PM   #126
adbosch
Addict

Clean theme

Nobody likes my theme variations? Pity. Here's the last one called 'clean'.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CleanTheme.zip (60.0 KB, 735 views)
Old 09-06-2012, 02:25 PM   #127
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

adbosh, plenty of shy people around here (and I dont' have a 360+ myself), but please, do keep them coming
Old 09-06-2012, 05:42 PM   #128
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Nobody likes my theme variations? Pity. Here's the last one called 'clean'.
Maybe you can make friendship with SIRSTEINER from the german section, hes building themes for 622 and might be happy to meet someone with similar intentions...
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:46 AM   #129
adbosch
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
adbosh, plenty of shy people around here (and I dont' have a 360+ myself), but please, do keep them coming
They should work on your 360, Paola. Just give them a try.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:53 PM   #130
paola
Wizard

Quote:
They should work on your 360, Paola. Just give them a try.
I will - as soon as I manage to get my PB360 resurrected (striped screen issue)
Old 11-05-2012, 04:41 AM   #131
sven31
sven31 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sven31 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sven31 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sven31 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sven31 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sven31 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sven31 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sven31 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sven31 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sven31 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sven31 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
i want bayern munich theme.... anyone ???
sven31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:23 AM   #132
Roddy
Roddy began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 622 Touch
I've just put in the themes from SIRSteiner and they're brilliant! At last I'm able to manage user profiles in convenient manner.

Vielen Dank Ronny!
Roddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 07:39 PM   #133
Darkjuda
Darkjuda began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 630 (Sense)
Hi, Hum... I need a little help here. I tried a theme that doesn't work on my pb, and and can't deactivate it because I don't see the settings buttons anymore! It tried tapping everywere and I can't seem to find them!

Is there anyway to reset it to its normal state or am I screwed?
Darkjuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:51 PM   #134
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...72#post3092172
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:34 AM   #135
Dandan7932
Dandan7932 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Ultra 650
Lightbulb

Hey all,

some wonderful bits of work here!!
does anyone know of any themes that work on the Ultra (Pocketbook 650)?
i have tried the sherlock, clean, cover-s and contrast but none of them display properly on the Ultra..
i do have 1 theme that came with the Ultra called Lines but i can not find it to extract, does anyone know how to do this? ive looked in system/themes but its not there, also one called default looks exactly the same as the clean theme???

Dandan7932 is offline   Reply With Quote