Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-16-2009, 04:38 PM   #31
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by galavanter View Post
Amazon has it listed with a release date of 04/21/09. You can pre-order it for $7.99 now and it will be auto delivered then.
Just pre-ordered it, and it said it will be delivered 4/21. Really glad to get this and re-read it after many years.
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:04 AM   #32
Sporadic
Banned
Sporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with others

Device: Kindle 1
Just got it delivered.

510kb
Sporadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-21-2009, 04:47 AM   #33
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Funny, right after I got my Kindle the second person I showed it too asked if that book was available, and I have seen it so many times in stores I was sure it was. Then we searched the store and I was surprised to find that it wasn't! So it's great to see more and more of these long-awaited titles appearing on Kindle.
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:54 AM   #34
kyliedork
Connoisseur
kyliedork doesn't litterkyliedork doesn't litter

Device: kindle
its a great book, its one of those books that is a life changer
kyliedork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:05 AM   #35
JenKindle22
JenKindle22 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I've never posted here before, just lurked around for free books. However, I just had to say this post MADE my day!! I've clicked on that "I want to read this book on the Kindle" for Motorcycle Maintenance at least 20 times! I'm SO excited!!
JenKindle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2009, 10:45 AM   #36
dwallbaum
Zealot
dwallbaum has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle2
Gentlefolk;

Just joined, and got pulled into this discussion. I too read "Motorcycle Maintenance" decades ago thinking it was... well, about motorcycles.

The best thing _I_ can say about the book is at least the author confesses up front he is a lunatic.. which keeps the reader from having to guess.

Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenKindle22 View Post
I've never posted here before, just lurked around for free books. However, I just had to say this post MADE my day!! I've clicked on that "I want to read this book on the Kindle" for Motorcycle Maintenance at least 20 times! I'm SO excited!!
dwallbaum is offline   Reply With Quote