Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 03-13-2014, 01:26 AM   #1
automa
Zealot
automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
I deleted Shubook accidentally and all books are gone

Is there a way to quickly re download all the books you used to have on the ShuBook?
automa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 01:48 AM   #2
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
How did you load them in the first place?

I would just drag and drop them into the appropriate iTunes Apps window from the folder on my computer where I keep those books. Or if you loaded them with Dropbox, do that. Or whatever. (You do have your books backed up somewhere, don't you?)
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2014, 05:35 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
If you delete an app, all the app's data are also deleted. That's just the way that iOS works. That's why we have backups, right?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote