Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 02-26-2013, 06:41 PM   #1
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Writing Flash Fiction collections?

Has anyone here at MR tried writing a set of Flash Fictions based on
Flash 52: 52 Writing Prompts for a Year of Flash Fiction
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/134280
I picked up a copy some time back and it looks like an interesting project to try. I'm already working on a story based on the 1st prompt. It's not that expensive a book either. Just $2.99 for a copy. Smashwords has a few books relating to writing Flash Fiction.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
No, but I've written a few flash fictions pieces in my time, including 'Spinning' which I think was posted here somewhere...

I just posted a flash non-fiction piece on my Mansions of the Mind blog.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert