Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 02-12-2008, 10:57 PM   #1
Kitty
Kitty began at the beginning.

Device: Aaahhhhahahahaha! It's heeeee-rrre! ... oh. CyBook
Looking for Scheuer books

Has anyone converted the Michael Scheuer books into Mobi-format? Or do you know of a site where I can find them for sale?

I've checked my bookmarked sources, but can't seem to locate them. The titles are: "Imperial Hubris: Why the West is Losing the War on Terror" and "Through Our Enemies' Eyes: Osama bin Laden, Radical Islam, and the Future of America." He also has a third title coming out this month that I'll be looking for.

He's a former senior CIA employee who worked extensively on the projects involving bin Laden and terrorism before he retired. Now he teaches at Georgetown. From the reviews I've read, his style is less p/c and more blunt than most.

I'd appreciate any help locating e-copies.
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:58 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
His new book "Marching Toward Hell: America and Islam After Iraq" just came out & is available as an ebook.

It doesn't appear that there are any official versions of the two you mentioned. They're published by Potomac Books Inc, which used to be Brassey's. They're a pretty specialized publisher & AFAIK don't do any titles as ebooks. They do have a few email addresses on their site, you could always try emailing them and asking about future plans for ebooks.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert