Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-15-2010, 12:54 AM   #1
Shades
Zealot
Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: OnePlus 5T + @Voice, Nook 1st Ed.
Nook Eink Screen Cleaner

I heard that people were/are getting annoyed by "Ghosting" after the 1.5.0 update so a threw together a simple screen cleaner to get rid of the ghosting manually.

Basically it is two images, a pure white wallpaper sized image and a pure black screensaver sized image.

The concept is simple, put the nook into screensaver mode and the screen will turn black and then press the power/hold button again and it is white. Repeat as much as you like.

Get it here:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/J3SaBzs

Read the readme text file for directions.

~Shades

Last edited by Shades; 12-17-2010 at 12:21 AM.
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:57 AM   #2
Mitzasuro
Connoisseur
Mitzasuro doesn't litterMitzasuro doesn't litter

Device: Nook, Nook Color
sweet
Mitzasuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2010, 02:51 AM   #3
Shades
Zealot
Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: OnePlus 5T + @Voice, Nook 1st Ed.
Let me know how it works out.

I did not notice ghosting too much before, but this seems to solve it for me. Though, you will have to put the nook into sleep mode every time you notice ghosting is happening too much.
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote