Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-14-2010, 06:16 AM   #1
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
Elonex EB511

I have now received the PRS300 I decided to buy on EBay and absolutely love it.

So the EB511 has to go - not least because I've just paid the final sum of my holiday and could do with getting some money back!

If anyone is interested in buying this one complete with BookArmor case worth £25.00 on its own (I'll leave it in the case for shipping, though some of the original packing inside the box might need to go to make room). It will have its original box though, just not the plastic interior.

Only used for about 3 weeks so as new. Doesn't work as well with pdf's as I'd like (main reason for sale, as I use a lot of PDF library books), but EPUBs are great on it. Does have a good folder structure, particularly if you send from Calibre where you have to do Save to Disk. Can use Adobe DRM.

UK despatch only, funds to Paypal please, confirmed addresses only.

Happy to do cash on local meet if in Kingston upon Thames area.

Bought for £129.00 new so would take £110 including the case.

You can see my initial thoughts on the device in the forum if you search under EB511.

I have taken some photos of it now and will upload them over the weekend. Any pointers as to how to upload images to here welcome - I don't seem to be able to get it to work but I am sure I am missing something really simple!

suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:04 PM   #2
peitsao
Addict
peitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo mini, PW3,NookST
suecsi
wish you lived in the states as I would be interested.
pei
peitsao is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2010, 08:38 AM   #3
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
Let me weigh the whole lot together and see what shipping would be - not cheap I'm afraid, as I will only use a tracked service (been burnt on EBay). I'll PM you with the cost if you are still interested. Not sure the $/£ ratio is in your favour though ...
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:33 AM   #4
Antehelion
Antehelion began at the beginning.

Device: none
PM sent
Antehelion is offline   Reply With Quote