Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 02-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #31
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
I checked and you are getting the two lights!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCampbell202 View Post
@ RobertB

I order two this morning. Yes I waited until it was past midnight PST! I hope the MiniFlex light are included with both. I am now sitting on pins and needles waiting for them to arrive.
Dear CCampbell:

No problem. Yours will be shipping tomorrow with a Mighty Bright LED lite in each of them!!

You are all set!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:09 PM   #32
mellow_kitty
mellow_kitty began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello Robertb,

After reading so much about all the different eReaders I have finally decided to go with the pocket Pro! One question though, if I order today can I still get the Mighty Bright? I don't see any info on it on the site! Another side question.. I am from Vancouver Canada and there is only one shipping method for me, how long does it usually take to arrive?
mellow_kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-04-2010, 04:58 PM   #33
RobertP
RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellow_kitty View Post
Hello Robertb,

After reading so much about all the different eReaders I have finally decided to go with the pocket Pro! One question though, if I order today can I still get the Mighty Bright? I don't see any info on it on the site! Another side question.. I am from Vancouver Canada and there is only one shipping method for me, how long does it usually take to arrive?
I just ordered mine February 1st, and I live in Toronto. It seems to be on the way right now - I received a USPS tracking number later that day so I can track it. If you want I can let you know when I receive it. That should give you an indication when you'll receive yours.

You'll get the Mighty Bright light if you order today until Valentine's Day. I believe the promotion ends at the end of Valentine's Day. From what Robertb has said, only the astak.com website advertises this promotion, but you still get the light if you order from astak.com or theezreader.com.
RobertP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:38 PM   #34
Robertb
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Welcome mellow_kitty!!

Quote:
Hello Robertb,

Hello Mellow Kitty:

Thank you for the decision. You will love the Pocket PRO as much as I do.

YES, if you order the Pocket PRO from either www.theEZreader.com (North America) or www.astak.com (international) between January 30 until Midnight on February 14... you will get the Mighty Bright Mini-Flex LED eBook Reader light for free. The website is going to be redesigned and the marketing people could not put it on that site (bad mistake). You most assuredly DO get the light and WILL get the light.

We expect 4-5 days to get from San Jose, California to Vancouver. Realize that when you place the order one day it ships the next business day (not the same day).

Send me a PM with your real name when you order and I will get you a tracking number!

Thank you, again! What color did you pick?
Old 02-04-2010, 08:52 PM   #35
Robertb

Thank you, Robert P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertP View Post
I just ordered mine February 1st, and I live in Toronto. It seems to be on the way right now - I received a USPS tracking number later that day so I can track it. If you want I can let you know when I receive it. That should give you an indication when you'll receive yours.

You'll get the Mighty Bright light if you order today until Valentine's Day. I believe the promotion ends at the end of Valentine's Day. From what Robertb has said, only the astak.com website advertises this promotion, but you still get the light if you order from astak.com or theezreader.com.
Dear Robert P and Mellow Kitty:

Please do not forget to charge overnight and read the FAQ sheet at www.theEZreader.com under "support"!! It will help you get up and running much faster!!
Advert
Old 02-05-2010, 08:43 PM   #36
mellow_kitty

Thanks for the replies RobertP and Robertb.

I just ordered a white one
Old 02-06-2010, 03:35 AM   #37
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Hello and welcome, mellow_kitty! Great to see you here and congratulations on ordering your new white Pocket Pro.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:12 PM   #38
Robertb

Still doing free Mighty Bright eBook Reader light

Dear All:

We are shipping out the Mighty Bright eBook Reader LED light (MiniFlex) with every Pocket PRO (5 inch) and EZ Reader Basic (6 inch) until the end of Valentine's Day!!

Many of you have already taken advantage of this deal... and we still have more lights. Now would be a great time to get a Pocket PRO for your Valentine or your sibling or a great friend.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:36 AM   #39
RobertP
RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I received my PP with my light this morning. It's great thus far. It's been charging all day. I haven't experimented too much with it yet but I will.
RobertP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:44 AM   #40
mellow_kitty

Thanks for the welcome Javed

RobertP, so it took about one week to get to Toronto! I ordered mine on Friday night so it wasn't shipped until today I guess I just needs to be patient!
Old 02-09-2010, 10:13 AM   #41
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:

RobertP, so it took about one week to get to Toronto! I ordered mine on Friday night so it wasn't shipped until today I guess I just needs to be patient!

Have joined the Astak clan as well. I ordered mine last Friday and it was shipped that day. Waiting for arrival in Japan. Have a black PP on the way/ Hope the reading light comes with it....... assuming it will.

hidari
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:17 PM   #42
Tisane
Reader
Tisane began at the beginning.

Device: Purple Pocket Pro
Quote:

Playing the impatient waiting game with you! Mine left San Francisco this morning, and I'm going to try hard not to check the mailbox until next week.
Tisane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:42 PM   #43
Robertb

Congratulations on Pocket PRO with light!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertP View Post
I received my PP with my light this morning. It's great thus far. It's been charging all day. I haven't experimented too much with it yet but I will.
Dear Robert P:

The FAQ sheet was just revised at: www.theEZreader.com under "support". It will really get you off to a great start.

I am anxious to hear how the light works for you while you read. I love mine... but I am sure others would like to hear!

In any case, I am HAPPY for you!!
Old 02-09-2010, 03:50 PM   #44
bdp
Lost in WNC
bdp began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZReader
Hello RobertB and all. I have also been looking into buying an ebook reader for several months now. I decided to get the ezreader and ordered mine yesterday. On paper it definitely has the best features available for my money and the free reading light just sealed the deal. I read somewhere on here that I may even be able to read my .cbr's & .cbz's on the device (after renaming of course)! Color me excited.
bdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:08 PM   #45
Robertb

Smile Five more soon-to-be-happy Astak Purchasers.

Dear Mellow Kitty, BDP, Tisane, Hidari, Seth:

Welcome to all of you and thank you!!

I know, waiting is the hard part! I do sympathize. Just know that almost without exception... people who have received the Pocket PRO and EZReader Basic have been thrilled. While it is not easy to wait... you can learn a ton in advance reading the FAQ sheet (www.theEZreader.com under "support") and being on this forum. On this forum you will meet some of the most incredibly helpful people. TheDucks really is a great source, Griffonwing is full of enthusiasm, Wallcraft is a techncial genius in my opinion, and Dale PePriest not only knows all about our devices... he writes us with pages of notes on ways we can even improve them and make them better (and we listen and act). There are SO many helpful people here I have not mentioned yet. They are all great!!

Yes, you are ALL getting the Mighty Bright MiniFlex light included FREE!! You are about to embark on a new adventure... which is what electronic book reading really is. You are helping the environment by helping to stop the bleaching of paper which causes Paper Mill Sludge (32 known carcinogens) and eliminating landfill problems. I think you are all going to really enjoy a device SO light and full-featured.

Do not forget to do a firmware upgrade (www.theEZreader.com under "support" after charging. You do no harm in checking the latest upgrade and never count that your brand new device has all the upgrades. Do the latest and that is all you need. I posted on here, in a separate thread, how to do an easy and fast firmware upgrade. This should give you the visible clock, longer battery charge life, and 9 font sizes for EPUB and PDF!

I am happy for you and share your eagerness!!