Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-15-2009, 11:03 PM   #61
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
So how are the new covers for the 505?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:36 AM   #62
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
I hope I didn't sound like I was complaining. I'm really looking forward to its arrival! But after 7 years of living in a barn under construction (and still far from done*) I think I have the patience to wait those extra days!

*I am just now getting a floor built downstairs (main level). It's been mostly dirt and cracked, uneven concrete, all this time. We live on the 2nd level with plywood floors and unfinished drywall. It's been an adventure and an exercise in patience!
Maybe that's why I like MobileRead so much, it's a wonderful escape from reality, (from one psock to panother!! )
I didn't think you were complaining at all!! I wish I could say I had a lot of patience. I used to have more, but as I get older and see my time running out, I figure, what the heck and pay for extra shipping! Also, working with children requires an enormous amount of patience, so there is little left for extra things like waiting for shipments!

We have always lived in new construction homes, but they were built by someone else. No way could I do what you are doing!! "You're a better man than I, Gunga Din."

Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2009, 05:11 PM   #63
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
I got my cover this morning. full review and lots of pictures tomorrow. I love it so far.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:02 AM   #64
sayhello
Addict
sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Blue!), PRS-650 (Black), iPad, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
So how are the new covers for the 505?
GORGEOUS!!! I totally love mine! I got the grey/black one. I'll post pictures tomorrow, I just got back from a short trip, where my 505, in it's lovely cover, got tons of compliments!

Congrats, Andy!

Sayhello
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote