Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-20-2012, 03:12 AM   #76
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
A lot more than we did! We forgot to put the Christmas tree up the weekend before last, so we decided to skip it this year. We put some lights up outside instead. Our reindeer is hanging before the window though, and we do have the tiny tree in the livingroom.
We still need to figure out what to eat with Christmas.
We did pick out the DVD's we'll be watching: Star Trek, all movies.
Presents we'll skip, we already gave ourselves enough presents this year.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:26 AM   #77
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Thank you desertgrandma and sweetpea for support! I have a cold feet day today. I woke up too late (was finishing my 51 book last night) and now I don't know where to put my hands first, so why not to go to MR instead
Anyway I do know they won't remember hard work but they whine if I will cook something they love and of course I will but it takes three days and I figured if I start on Thursday I will make it...
On another note instead of running like headless chicken I took time yesterday to bake cookies with my 5 year old son and he loved it - and me too
Fo how-to plan Stressmas in advance, 2 years ago I found a free online help which worked wonders for me.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2012, 08:10 AM   #78
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
instead of running like headless chicken
I resemble that remark!

Presents all bought [if I can remember where I hid them!]

Planning on a wrapping marathon session tonight - with the help of 3 cats - one of whom is addicted to chewing on the scotch tape, one rolls on the paper, and one bumps me in the head for attention. For some reason, everyone can recognize presents from me - just by looking at the wrapping!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:20 AM   #79
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir

More shopping days before the big day.....seriously, if you haven't finished by now, start thinking gift cards........

Chi Cygni........you did a great thing with your 5 year old....they remember these things........trust me!!

Be a duck, and let the whiners flow off your back like water.

You can't please everyone, and in the end.....you are giving love..... and thats what is the most important thing.

Enjoy what you can.

Part 2 of the Renaissance Christmas.....followed by my favorite of Mannheim Steamrollers videos.....

desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:38 AM   #80
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #81
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:04 PM   #82
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
pooh - you really do need a video of the Christmas wrapping sessions to remember those good times.
Sweetpea - we use to do the same with video days when we lived so far away from family. They have become some of our great memories of Christmas time.
desertblues - Merry Christmas!
Chi Cygni - I know you will have everything ready and everyone will have a fantastic time. Just don't forget to stop and enjoy it all too.
VR - Celtic Christmas 3 the Windham Hill Sampler was one that I don't have and will have to look it up.
dg - thanks for keeping this up. I love to pop in and check this thread in the middle of my stress time.

Kenny G - Sleigh Ride
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #83
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
Old 12-21-2012, 09:17 AM   #84
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!

shopping days left - so get hustling!

This is my current favorite "sing along" Christmas tune:

poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:47 PM   #85
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I suppose I should start thinking about Christmas soon.

Old 12-21-2012, 02:22 PM   #86
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Libera - Carol of the Bells (2011 Christmas Album)
Old 12-22-2012, 07:49 AM   #87
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Thank you, dreams! I wish you and everyone the same
By the way, I divided my tasks and spread them over two weeks, meaning that today I had time for a loooong so called beauty salon in the bathroom because almost everything is done and I could relax and take care of myself. It was lovely!
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:38 PM   #88
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir

shopping days left, people!!

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 12-22-2012 at 05:56 PM. Reason: added a song for you!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:57 PM   #89
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post

shopping days left, people!!
You can't just post that and not soften it with a song....

Orla Fallon's Celtic Christmas - Here We Come A-Wassailing (w/ David Archuleta, Meav, and Mark Willis)

I still have a long list of things to do for my mom and then for myself today. Trying to get mine done before driving out to mom's. I am trying to make it so that I can have Sunday (or most of Sunday) for myself. Chi Cygni, I love your idea of taking time for yourself and planning to do the same for myself.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #90
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Pardon my ignorance, but three days until what, exactly?